|The central government has extended Lockdown|
Will start to be provided 54 days of dissolution, new discounts, and will continue to do restrictions in force?
New Delhi. The country has completed 54 days of lockdown. The fourth phase of the lockdown will start from Today, which will run till 31 May. The biggest discounts have been found in shops and markets. After the ongoing lockdown from 25 March, for the first time, all shops outside the container zone will be able to open from Monday, provided the district administration allows it. However, the opening and closing of shops and markets will be decided before.
The Ministry of Home Affairs issued new guidelines on Sunday evening. Read accordingly, will it stop?
Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines: List of Prohibited Activities Across India
Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines: Many activities are prohibited in Lockdown 4.0. They are
- All domestic and international air travel of passengers, except for domestic medical services, domestic air ambulances, and security purposes or purposes, as permitted by the MHA;
- Metro Rail Services;
- Running schools, colleges, educational and training/coaching institutes;
- Hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality services, apart from running canteens at bus depots, railway stations and airports;
- Places for large public functions such as cinema, shopping malls, gymnasium amusement parks, etc .;
- Social, political, cultural, and equal gatherings and other large congregations; And access to religious places/places of worship for the public.