|Special diet for good health for every mother|
Today Mother’s Day is being celebrated all over the country. This day dedicated to every mother is celebrated on 10 May. A mother always takes care while raising her child that her child never feels nourished with love and care. But often the same children become so busy in their lives that they do not even see that their mother is old and they need a special diet for good health. So what is the reason that on Mother’s Day it is known that what should be the mother’s diet for good health?
Every mother should follow this diet for good health
- 1. Every mother should include all 5 food groups in her diet such as grains, pulses, legumes, poultry, meat, fish, milk, fruits, and vegetables which provide carbs, protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
- 2. Mothers often take care of everyone’s health at home, but often ignore their breakfast or health during the work cycle. But do not skip breakfast for good health. Have breakfast between 8 and 9 am. Breakfast can include idli, dosa, poha, eggs, salad, milk, cereals, fruits, etc.
- 3. Include a handful of nuts and fruit in your morning breakfast.
- 4. Eat till 1 in the afternoon. Lunch includes salads, yogurt, vegetables, lentils, green vegetables, and Bread.
- 5. A bowl of fruit may include fruit, roasted chickpea as an evening snack.
- 6. Eat till 8 pm. Make a vegetable or soup with curd, dal rice or khichdi and rice in it.
- 7. At bedtime, take a glass of hot milk with turmeric. This not only helps you get good sleep but can also increase your immunity.
- 8. Don’t forget to drink 2-3 litres of water every day. Coconut water, lassi, buttermilk, green tea, lemon juice, etc. can be good options to stay away from dehydration.
- 9 – Do daily exercise with all of them.