PM Kisan Yojana You can check the status of your application only through the official website of PM Kisan Yojana. You can also see the list of beneficiaries.
The government has sent a total of Rs 18,253 crore to 9.13 crore farmers under the PM Kisan Yojana scheme during the lockdown issued since March. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman gave this information. Under the PM Kisan Yojana, the government sends an amount of Rs 6,000 in three equal installments to eligible farmers directly in their bank account. Given the difficulties faced by the poor farmers of the country due to the lockout, the government decided to send the first installment of the current financial year under the PM Kisan Yojana scheme in the first week of April. If you are a farmer and want to register for this scheme, then tell you that it is very easy to do so.
You can register for Pradhan PM Kisan Yojana through following steps:
1. First of all log on to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana. — pmkisan.gov.in
2. On the website, you have to move your mouse cursor to ‘Farmer’s Corner’.
3. At the top of the drop-down list, you will find the option of ‘New Farmer Registration’.
4. Next, you have to proceed by entering the Aadhaar card number and captcha.
5. Next, you have to register by putting the required information on the open page.
You can only check the status of your application through this website. You can also see the list of beneficiaries.
Significantly, Sitharaman informed in a tweet, “During the lockdown from March 2020, the government has paid Rs. 18,253 crores to 9.13 crore farmers under PM Kisan Yojana”. About three crore farmers, who have taken an agricultural loan of a total of Rs 4,22,113 crore, have availed the option of a three-month deferment on the loan. ”
The Reserve Bank allowed banks to extend deferment of three months (from 1 March to 31 May) on payment of all types of term loan installments.